LESSON 2

GOAL:discuss preferences for movie genres -What types of movies do you like, your favorite movie and what it's about
My favorite movie is Fast and Furious, it is a saga that mixes action, romance, drama and science fiction. The best movie for me is Fast and Furious 5, I love it. -Sentences to express wants and preferences 1. I'd rather see a horror movie than comedy movie 2. I'd rather go to the cinema than go to a party 3. I'd rather to stay at home than go to the meeting, but my sister insist 4. I'd rather a rainy day than a sunny day 5. i think that my dad would rather to have my birthday in a restaurant than at home an violent movies or tv programs harm children
We must be careful with children regarding what they see on screens, lately we live in a world where children are exposed to bad attitudes from today's cartoons, some can be aggressive and children copy these attitudes.

Comentarios