LESSON 2

lesson 2/ check into a hotel -Dialogue
laura: Hi. I'm checking in. The name's Laura Uhia Receptionist: Let's see. That's a single for five nights, Non-smoking? laura: That's right Receptionist: May i have your credit card? laura: Here you go. By the way, is the restaurant still open? Receptionist: It closes at 10:00. But if you hurry, you'll make it laura: That's fine, thanks if you are in hotel, what services and facilities will you request If I go to a hotel I would like it to have a pool and sauna service. I would request the wake-up service. The truth is that I'm too heavy to get up, I set an alarm and i never wake up. If I stay in a hotel I think I wouldn't ask for the luggage service because I always travel light, but that's why I always have to ask for laundry service. And finally, whenever I travel I request extra towels and extra hangers. -sentences with Action or conditions 1. If i don't finish the blog quicky, i won’t have free time 2. If you keep bothering him, you'll have a problem with me. 3. you'll get injured if you keep doing the stunts 4. it will arrive on Friday if you buy the product today 5. If they don't want to give you the car, you'll tell your dad right away. -sentences with will 1. I think it will rain later so take an umbrella with you. 2. I won't be in the university tomorrow. 3. You won't make jokes about him 4. I'll answer the phone 5. He will probably come back tomorrow.

Comentarios